This document is an agreement (“Agreement”) outlining the terms and conditions for the use of the website Qatarmarket.store (“Website”), including but not limited to its services and any products provided therein.
The Agreement is between the User (“User”) accessing the Website and Qatarmarket.store (“Qatarmarket.store”).
By accessing or using the Website, you acknowledge and consent to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to this Agreement, you must cease use of the Website immediately.
Qatarmarket.store reserves the right to update, modify or replace this Agreement at its sole discretion without prior notice. We encourage you to periodically review this Agreement for changes. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of any changes to the Agreement represents acceptance of said changes.
In order to cover the costs of running the Website, we may create relationships with retailers that are featured on the Website. These retailers may pay us a commission for any sales we generate.
Qatarmarket.store is not the seller and/or supplier of any of the goods or services that are featured on the Website. This means that we do not have any of the legal obligations that apply to the sellers of any goods or services featured on the Website.
This also means we have no control over or responsibility for the standards, regulations, or lawfulness of the goods or services available from retailers featured on the Website. Users who interact with the Website should maintain the same level of degree of caution when entering into transactions with retailers than they would when entering into a similar transaction elsewhere.
We aim to provide accurate, real-time information at all times. We do not claim to always accurately represent the intentions or specifics of an offer from a third party featured on the Website, nor do we claim any association with those third parties.
When you visit a third party from the Website you should not rely on the content provided by Qatarmarket.store. Please read and rely on the information provided by the third-party directly, remembering to always check the fine print of any offer or promotion with the third party directly.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate any Qatarmarket.store member’s account if in our view the member appears to be in breach of any provision of this Agreement.
It is each member’s responsibility to ensure that:
- You agree that any information you provide about yourself to Qatarmarket.store will always be correct, accurate, and up to date.
- If you wish to access or transfer any information or services provided by Qatarmarket.store, you agree to do so only in accordance with the General Data Privacy Regulation and any applicable law, regulation, or generally accepted practice in your locality.
- You agree not to access any of the information provided by Qatarmarket.store by any means other than through the various interfaces that are provided by Qatarmarket.store and the Website.
- You agree not to access the Website through any automated means, including but not limited to, the use of automated coding scripts, website scrapers or website crawlers except in the case of search engine crawling.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the web servers hosting the Website and any networks connected therein.
Reporting an infringement of your copyright
Only the copyright owner or their authorised representative may file a report of copyright infringement. If you believe content has been uploaded to our platform that infringes your copyright please contact us via our Contact page so that we may further investigate.
Changes to the Agreement
Please be aware that the Agreement may change from time to time. If it does, we’ll update it on the Website.