Supreme Committee for Delivery & Legacy
Senior Program Manager Contract Duration is 3-6 Months
· The Programme Senior Manager will be responsible for managing the Planning & Scheduling Team in creating and managing a Portfolio of FIFA World Cup Delivery Programmes.
· Ensure relevant updates are provided by all parties (e.g.: Sub-contractors, Project Managers, etc.) within agreed timescales, and verify accuracy of updates. Challenging and resolving any areas of concern.
· Manage team of Planners to collect, verify, incorporate, and analyse weekly progress updates from multiple parties within demanding timescales.
· Manage and analyse programme data ensuring accurate current status reflected. Ensuring areas of concern are captured and escalated to the relevant Snr Stakeholders for resolution.
· Ability to professionally discuss complex scheduling problems with Senior Managers where required.
· The Programme Senior Manager will be responsible for ensuring all logic and requirements from Senior Stakeholders are accurately reflected within the Delivery Programmes.
· Fulfil role of Senior Planning & Scheduling focal point responsible for ensuring a coordinated and consistently structured set of site delivery programs, to ensure the timely delivery of site works and operations.
· The Programme Senior Manager will be responsible for the day to day management of the Scheduling Manager, Expert and Scheduling Specialist assigned to them to assist with each of the Delivery Programmes.
· Support relevant stakeholders, across all sites in accurately maintaining and updating the individual FIFA World Cup Delivery Programmes.
· Ensure relevant Dashboards are designed and maintained to Programme teams requirements, in coordination with the Reporting, Risk and Systems Team. In order to provide Projects and Snr Leadership with regular performance reports.
· Liaise and provides planning and scheduling support to various projects, departments and functions in the Supreme Committee as required.
· Ensuring effective planning, directing and coordination of the FIFA World Cup Delivery Programmes, and the associated planning team members.
· Oversee and undertake update of the FIFA World Cup Delivery Programmes. Monitoring weekly variances, and verifying their accuracy to inform decision making.
· Assisting with reviewing and incorporating numerous turnkey sub-contractors schedules on appointment for the various schedules.
· Analyse and develop insights and commentary on the current FIFA World Cup Delivery Programmes data, identify trends, issues and make observations and recommendations.
· Manage the Primavera / Microsoft Project / Smartsheet Schedules and ensure the accuracy of the Project updates and logic.
· Identifying and raising any early warnings in relation to Programme slippage, for team to review prior to implementing recovery plans.
· Timely collection and analysis of project data from the Project teams in order to ensure accurate Schedule reviews are completed.
· Providing input for Reporting Team to undertake creation of dashboards / trackers and other reporting tools
· Assisting in respect of matters relating to FIFA World Cup Delivery Programmes at interface meetings.
· Organise meetings and conference calls with Snr Stakeholders.
· Attending and supporting Projects in progress meetings with sub-contractors as necessary.
· Coordinating with projects and works construction teams on site.
· Support in identifying, controlling and mitigating Programme risks.
· Identify areas for change and improvement and support the continued development/enhancement of project scheduling and reporting overall.
· Support in tournament time planning, reporting and issues resolution.
· Perform any other duties assigned by the SC Management.
Qualifications, experience and skills Education
· Related Project or Business Management ’s university degree. A masters degree is an advantage
. Internationally recognised related Professional Qualification in project management
Experience and skills
· Minimum of +12 years’ experience on a broad range of projects / programmes / portfolios (some sports projects related experience preferred).
· Primavera (P6) / Smartsheet / Microsoft Project Competent with minimum +10 years’ experience in managing Schedules.
· Minimum of 3 years working in the region in an infrastructure projects/programme environment
· Experience in producing and analysing schedules on large projects
· High developed computer skills in MS Office and using these to analyse schedule performance
· Well-developed analytical skills with good attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
· Proven ability to lead and motivate others
· Ability to manage Senior and Junior level team of planners.
· Experience interfacing with, and presenting to Senior Level Professionals (Senior Managers, Directors)