Medicals International Doha, Qatar
Salesperson Department: Dental 1.Relationships Scope:2.Line Relationships:Reports to: Sales ManagerSupervises: None 3.External Relationships: Customers and Potential customers. 4.Main Function: To manage & organize all accounts related to his assigned territory in terms of mapping the territory and achieving sales target through the Standard Operating procedures. 5.Duties & Responsibilities & Standards of Performance:
I. Marketing Function:1. Implement marketing plan set by management in coordination with supervisor by introducing new products and following up on developing and reinforcing existing ones.
2. Constantly do research and studies in regards to the industry to keep his knowledge updated and share updates with retailers, practitioners & colleagues by providing them with articles and studies on regular basis.
3. Provides necessary training for practitioners and assistants about products and their use.
4. Is responsible for keeping a professional image of the company by having high work ethics, superior product knowledge and solid information about products, procedures & competition and by spreading knowledge.
5. Handles customers’ complaints professionally after referring to sales manager.
6. Takes personal responsibility for answering customers’ queries knowledgeably.
7. Is responsible for making all efforts and queries to know about all the competitive products inside-out starting with composition, packaging, prices & offers.
II. Selling Function:
1. Responsible for introducing and selling the full product line equally by applying selling techniques according to SOPs.
2. Responsible for reaching sales targets for the assigned territory by following monthly schedule.3. Responsible for completing a minimum of 15 visits per day called sales calls in terms of providing recent articles & studies, discussing updates & issues in industry and closing a sales deal.
4. Fully responsible for closing a sales deal in terms of taking orders, preparing quotations & offers within company price list or customer’s special treatment, agreeing on payment terms and placing orders at the customer service desk.5. Refers to supervisor for special discounts or deviation from price list.6. Follow up on clients payments in a professional and ethical way.
7. Responsible for continuously completing a sales cycle (visiting all customers and potential customers in assigned territory)8. Handles trouble shooting with existing products after referring to supervisor to take proper actions.9. Always follows up on existing products sold. III. Managerial/Administrative:1. Responsible for optimizing time in assigned territory while keeping cost at lowest rate.2. Responsible for keeping track of any customer’s history, requests & dealing with the company by filling, updating and organizing the green files.
3. Prepares his monthly schedule in coordination with the supervisor.4. Responsible for submitting a daily report about his daily activities & achievements. 6.Special Conditions for the Job:-This is a field job where the person is supposed to be on the road at all times.-Due to the job nature and the remote distance, the job holder must always check his emails and be connected on daily basis.-Driving license is a must. 7.Knowledge: 7.a.Educational Background:I.A Bachelor or equivalent, a Master’s is a plus. 7.b.Professional Background:1-2 years of experience in the sales field.
7.c.Specific Knowledge:Good knowledge of Microsoft Office & hardware use.Extensive knowledge of company products. Skills:I.Excellent communication skills.II.Time Management skills.III.Negotiation skills.IV.Good presentation skills.V.Researching Skills. Abilities & Personal Traits:I.Needs to have a strong personality, able to control the situation when needed.II.Organized.III.Assertive.IV.Needs to be able to perform under stressful situations.V.Needs to be eager for learning.VI.Needs to