Performance Marketing Lead Are you a Ninja?
Wqtah is looking for a specialist “Performance Marketing lead” to drive our marketing campaigns via paid, organic digital marketing activities focusing specifically on the growing demand in Mobile Apps.
This is a unique role, and we are looking for a new team member with a passion for App. marketing and platform acquisition, travel or booking platform background will be an advantage.
This successful applicant will have responsibility for ensuring our paid marketing is delivering the predicted return. This role will play a critical role in Wqtah’s success, as our ultimate objective is to deliver a complete and pleasant experience for our customers and enable our revenue growth.
The position is based in QSTP Doha, with a flexible Hybrid work style.
Tasks, Responsibilities, and Duties
1. Strategize, Plan, implement and manage app & platform campaigns across different markets and countries.
2. Develop and execute App strategy to build efficient User acquisition and Retargeting campaigns.
3. Build and execute a roadmap to improve the app tracking, measurement, and optimization infrastructure
4. Be responsible for managing SEM & SMM campaign performance on several advertising platforms (e.g. Google, Apple search ads, Meta, TikTok, Snapchat, LinkedIn etc)
5. Extensive experience in campaign management and Automation. (i.e email marketing campaigns, CRM, ads campaign automation performance, zappier..etc).
6. Collaborate with our Marketing, Engineering, and BI teams to develop and maintain optimization tools and reports. A hands-on “Twilio segment” experience will be a huge advantage but not a must.
7. Make informed recommendations to our Marketing and Product teams.
8. Work closely with the design team on the creation of engaging campaigns and running professional A/B tests & experiments.
9. Work closely with the teams, to fully understand the full customer journey funnel as well as all relevant performance KPIs using a mix of analytics tools (GA’s UA/4, mixpanel, hotjar, MS Power BI) with the ability to create real-time dashboards connecting different data sources using (GDS & Power BI)
10. strong knowledge of at least one of App. measurement partners (AMP) such as Adjust, AppsFlyer, Branch, Singular etc.
11. Familiar with the major KPIs of the channel and metrics that influence KPI’s performance.
12. have a strong analytical mindset and experience in processing a great number of datasets and presenting insights.
Want to impress? bring with you the following:
13. familiarity with the following platforms and tools.
○ Facebook Power Editor, Smartly, or other PMDs
○ Programmatic, gamified, contextual platforms
○ Adjust to other app tracking technologies.
○ AI-based advertising platforms (GumGum, Albert, Adobe Advertising Cloud etc.)
○ Trend & content discovery & tracking tool (Buzzsumo, google trend, Buzzfeed, vidIQ, socialbakers, Tube Buddy etc )
○ SEO & keyword discovery tools (SEMrush, screaming frog, G keyword planner)
Super Ninja powers? are you?:
14. Knowledge of SQL Database is considered to be a strong plus.
15. Additional languages such as French and German would be beneficial.
Proven track of success with a min 5-7 years’ relevant experience in digital and performance marketing & role.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field.
· Meta (Facebook) Blueprint Certification: (min 2 out of 3)
1) Facebook Certified Digital Marketing Associate
2) Facebook Certified Media Buying Professional
3) Facebook Certified Media Planning Professional
· Google Ads: (min 3 out of 4)
1. Google ads (Search, Display, Measurement & Video) – Mandatory
2. Google Apps ads Certification. – Mandatory
3. Google Shopping ads Certification
4. Google Creative ads Certification
· Google Analytics: (a must-have)
Individual Qualification – Advanced
What’s in it for you? Life At Wqtah
Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people book their accommodation and leisure activities in Qatar with a unique offering. Supporting Individuals and SME do a better job with their marketing. And you, too, can IMPACT this ride
· A competitive and attractive compensation package.
· Dynamic Startup environment.
· Flexibility of working hours. Hybrid model split between remote & office.
· Professional, energetic work environment, with unique corporate culture.
· A diverse team of more than 6 nationalities.
· Career Development Path.
· Empowered to make a difference.
Ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
Data-driven with an analytical mindset.
Able to act upon insights & trends. embracing the A/B Split test & Experimentation culture.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Self-motivated & initiative.
Eager to learn and hungry for knowledge.