Creative Ninja Are you a Ninja?
Wqtah is looking for a Creative Ninja taking the charge of the entire process of defining requirements,
visualizing and creating all types of creative material & collaterals, including illustrations, logos,
layouts and photos, videos.
You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of our platform, corporate and marketing collaterals.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right
message. For this, you need a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements
into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience!
The position is based in QSTP Doha, with a flexible Hybrid work style.
Tasks, Responsibilities and Duties
1. Oversees all the graphics works, photography & videography work on social media platforms and our app and website.
2. Responsible for photography, videography, coloring, mixing, shooting, editing, and finalizing.
3. comfortable designing social media graphics with both traditional and emerging software and platforms, i.e Adobe express.
4. Hands on the entire assigned projects development and planning, implementation, and delivery processes i.e planning and defining requirements, visualizing, and creating graphics, including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photoshoots.
5. The candidate should create original concepts of design, content, videos, and photograph designs for our campaigns and other activities.
6. Road mapping the creative directions and guarding the brand/s identity for the company and its brands. in compliance to brand guidelines,
7. Brainstorming new innovative ideas and designs aimed at Increasing customer engagement ratio by attractive design.
8. Take part in “content performance echo-system” through working closely with digital marketing teams, translating consumer insights and analysis, trends into creative visuals aimed at increasing CR and CRO.
9. Stay up to date with Creative Standards.
10. Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule withing the budget given
11. Clarifying the concepts by designing samples of the artwork (size – style – colors) and submitting them for final approval.
12. Responsible for creating various digital media, including web banners, social media, infographics, flyers, brochures, and the creation of custom graphics both online and offline.
13. Create templates for presentations, reports & internal communications.
14. Analyze and prioritize elements of visual product needed.
15. Test graphics across various media, Amend designs after feedback.
16. Export and finalize print-press-ready files.
17. Work closely with Events, Creative and Production agencies
18. Able supervise building our creative assets library and other creative initiates in cooperation with other departments.
Want to impress? bring with you the following:
19. Good hand illustration skills, exporting .ai vector base files, with ability to use Wacom board.
20. Motion Graphics hands-on.
21. Avid raw shooter & posteditor.
22. Landscape, profile, food, portfolio,
23. Conceptualizing case studies.
24. Familiarity with landing pages/ email templates editing hands-on tools like MailChimp.
25. can create prototypes and mockups
Super Ninja powers? are you?
26. Able to moderate and manage social media platforms.
27. 3D modeling, Animation.
28. knowing what is an NFT?
30. Creative leadership (team, agency, stakeholder etc.)
31. Passionate about AI (artificial intelligence) based designing tools.
Experience: Proven track of success with a min 5-7 years of relevant experience in a creative field with a similar role. packed with a strong portfolio of previous work.
Education: Bachelor’s or related degree in graphic design is preferred but not mandatory
· Adobe Creative Suite proficiency (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects. Express, Adobe XD)
· Hands-on with the different 2D & 3D motion graphics, able to export. Json, SVG’s animated files. (AE, C4D, , Maya, Moho, Blender Adobe animate)
· 2D & 3D Designs and modeling tools. i.e Poser or Adobe Fuse 3Ds Max etc.
Ability to communicate, interact, communicate, and present ideas through prototyping tools like Figma, Adobe XD, panelfrog storyboarding.
What’s in it for you? Life At Wqtah
· Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people book their accommodation and leisure activities in Qatar with a unique offering. Supporting Individuals and SME do a better job with their marketing. And you, too, can IMPACT this ride
· A competitive and attractive compensation package.
· A dynamic startup work environment
· Career development Path..
· Flexibility of working hours. Hybrid model split between remote & office & field.
· Professional, energetic work environment, with unique corporate culture.
· A diverse team of more than 6 nationalities.
Ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines without losing sense of creativity combining both creativity and productivity.
Design thinking methodologies are embedded into your DNA!
Self-motivated & initiative.
Able to act upon insights & trends.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Eager to learn and hungry for knowledge.